Monday, August 30, 2010

Nicole's 20th Birthday@Level 3

IMG_0422

≫Limbo

≫Having three younger sisters and being the only brother is quite a task. Me and my dad have always felt out numbered, so we kinda gave up on bathroom space and arguments. As for my two oldest sisters, they've been evolving into the lifestyle I USED to live...live fast, die young kinda-lifestyle.

I've seen each individually mature and grow up becoming young employed ladies and boy chasers. Of course I would have to deal with the occasional unpleasant boy company but that all for the good of their own sake. Yep. I'm a dick of a big brother.

Nicole, the oldest one just turned 20. Both the oldest sisters love to go clubbing now so we went to Level 3 again, once was for Re-ann's 18th which was wild as fuck, but for Nicole's it was a bit more subtle. No one really got super tossed like Re-ann's we were all pretty composed...and of course, Re-ann was having Jungle Fever...AGAIN.

≫always gotta bring black people for back up
IMG_0319
≫me and Nicole have a thing for fobs
IMG_0328

IMG_0335
≫adios Sa-chan
IMG_0336
≫club rat slats
IMG_0344
≫I thought she was black-filipino for the past 10 years...
IMG_0357

IMG_0359

IMG_0361

IMG_0369
≫Norikooooo
IMG_0372
≫Sachi's drink count: 1 Adios, 1 Malibu, 1 Shot of Grey Goose = dunzo
IMG_0381

IMG_0396
≫バカパル#1
IMG_0399
≫バカパル#2
IMG_0402

IMG_0404

IMG_0412
≫21+over club
IMG_0434
≫under 21 club...one more year Nicole! Happy Birthday SIS!
IMG_0438

≫終わり

No comments:

Post a Comment