Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tokyo Night 2010@Club Tatou

IMG_0113

≫Electric Blanket

≫An awesome closure to my Valentine's weekend. Totally made up for the previous night and everything I was anticipating this night. Only thing is I got waaaayyyy too drunk, not throwing up on the floor drunk, more like getting on stage with the homie and sweep the stage during the main event kinda drunk. The kind of drunk that makes you go around hugging and kissing girls you don't know. The kind of drunk when you try doing windmills and end up fucking up your back trying. The kind of drunk that could get your ass jumped for being that drunk...

All good, this year's Tokyo Night was was better than last year's Tokyo Style, hands down! I think the crowd doubled up and the performances lined up were legit.

I mean they had Akane Hotaru riding a huge inflatable cock on stage campaigning the usage of condoms and safe sex...being the wholesome ex-porn star she is. Tomoyuki Tanaka-san (FPM) and ★Taku Takahashi were killing the stage with nonstop house stepping jams. Didn't really see that many house steppers out there...ehhh, come on folks! Just uprock, candy walk, move your goddamn feet! Shit was hype!

Saw a lot of people I haven't seen for days, but I was too drunk to mingle with em or find any of em...damn, what a waste, I could've taken more pics! I blame it on my call before we got in the club, 151 was a bad choice especially the coming out of alcohol retirement...

IMG_0005
≫Rolling with some cuties
IMG_0007

IMG_0010
≫Momochan!
IMG_0011
≫Japanese kilt?
IMG_0013
≫Tomoyuki...
IMG_0015
≫Tanaka! Got so hype to finally meet him
IMG_0016
≫Chiakichan! I've missed ya! 久しぶり!
IMG_0021
≫Sumika and Chiho! Missed you girls too!
IMG_0023
≫Someone's getting Orgasmic!
IMG_0024
≫FPM Condoms!
IMG_0026
≫Keisan!
IMG_0029
≫Nobukun!
IMG_0030
≫Kanachan!
IMG_0042
≫Haruchan!
IMG_0062
≫Hazumikun!
IMG_0064
≫Aya & Kenjikun!
IMG_0072

IMG_0078
≫And so it begins...
IMG_0088

IMG_0092
≫...how did we get past security?!
IMG_0093
≫★Taku Takahashi!
IMG_0123
≫Maichan from Cex Work!
IMG_0140

IMG_0143

IMG_0159
≫Mai Sassy Girl
IMG_0161

IMG_0163

IMG_0169

IMG_0176

IMG_0180

IMG_0186

IMG_0191
≫Hiromi! Saori! Mami!
IMG_0196

IMG_0202

IMG_0209

IMG_0232

IMG_0233
≫Satoru! Kenta!
IMG_0263
≫Mamosan!
IMG_0266

IMG_0271

IMG_0274
≫Yuto!
IMG_0281

IMG_0284

IMG_0287

IMG_0292
≫Icchomae!
IMG_0300

IMG_0304

IMG_0316
≫Game Over Joey
IMG_0319

IMG_0323

≫終わり

No comments:

Post a Comment